UNFAZED collects personal information:
This may include your:
- contact information, such as your email address and phone number
- home/office address
- credit card information
- bank information
- government identifiers, such as your driver’s license number or Social Security number
- profile picture
- age or date of birth
- survey information
- education or experience history
- customer service communications
- any other information that you provide to us when you complete forms, including on our website, surveys, or otherwise provide us with information
This may include your:
- order and usage history
- transaction information
- location data, which we may collect through our apps (if applicable) or when you access our website using a mobile device
- information created when you communicate using our products or services, including the content of such communications and the time/date of the communications.
- information automatically collected when you visit our website(s) using your computer or mobile device, including your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, hardware and software settings and configurations, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting the Site, the pages you view on the Site, your actions on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Site.
UNFAZED uses the personal information that we collect:
UNFAZED collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
UNFAZED may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from UNFAZED and its affiliates.
For example, we use personal information to:
- create/update your account
- process orders
- process payments
- generate and send you receipts
- enable deliveries
- perform necessary operations to maintain our services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- communicate with you regarding our products and services, and/or your account
UNFAZED uses the information we collect to provide customer support, which may include investigating and responding to complaints.
UNFAZED may use personal data to market our services to our users. This includes sending users communications about our products services, features, promotions, updates, and events. We may do so through various methods, including email, text messages, social media, and ads on third party platforms.
We may use personal data to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to use of UNFAZED’s services, to satisfy requirements under applicable laws, regulations, or operating licenses or agreements, or pursuant to legal process or governmental request, including from law enforcement.
We may share you information with third parties in connection with providing our products or services. This may include sharing your information with:
- vendors and service providers
- payment processors and facilitators
- cloud storage providers
- social media companies, such as Facebook or Instagram, in connection with our use of their platforms to communicate with our users
- marketing partners and marketing platform providers, including social media advertising services, advertising networks, third-party data providers, and other service providers to reach or better understand our users and measure advertising effectiveness
- Google Analytics or a similar service to help us analyze how users use our website
- consultants, lawyers, accountants, and other professional service providers
UNFAZED may also share your information if we believe it’s required by applicable law, regulation, operating license or agreement, legal process or government request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns. UNFAZED may also share your information with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of UNFAZED assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another UNFAZED.
As explained above, we may use your e-mail address or other personal information send you promotional materials. You can opt-out of receiving promotional communications by following links provided in the messages, by updating your account preferences through the Services, or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We retain information as long as it is reasonably necessary to provide our products and services, and for other purposes including to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, or enforce our Terms or other agreements.
By accessing this Site and/or providing us with Personal Information and other data, you expressly and unconditionally release and hold us harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of such information.